Energy costs are rising! Invest in the future of Hawaii
- Create a better, cleaner, greener Hawaii for our keiki!
- Increase the value of your home in Hawaii with renewable energy!
- 90% of the electricity in Hawaii is generated by fossil fuels.
- Over 70% of Hawaii's electricity comes from imported oil!
- Hawaii pays more than any other U.S. state for electricity!
- Energy costs on the islands are rising every year!
We design a plan that will balance your electrical production and your electrical consumption! Even make you money selling excess power to the grid.
Hawaii has a net metering law that allows you to produce more power than you need during the day and export it to the power grid, allowing you to withdraw the same amount of power at night. You are then credited at the retail rate for power exported to the grid, this allows the grid to function as your power storage for the extra electricity you produce each day. The meter actually spins backward when exporting power and then forward again when you withdraw it from the grid.